Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! This week was all about Facebook, its MarketPlace, AR Glasses and some video magic! Are you ready?
There are weeks where Facebook just does not stop. Just this past seven days, the platform has upgraded its Marketplace, removed the ability to boost some posts – don’t worry, you probably never even used these types of posts – and acquired software than can add and remove objects from video.
But it is the rumour around the future Facebook AR glasses that got me the most excited. Could Facebook succeed where Google and Snapchat failed? I mean Spectacles are cool, but they don’t really deliver a life changing experience, right?
Oh, and we have the newest Instagram trends for you! So you can go grow that engagement of yours. Thank us later!
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • Facebook Marketplace Is Probably A Much Bigger Idea Than We Thought
- • Facebook Removes The Ability To Boost Some Rarely-Used Post Types
- • Is Facebook Ready To Launch AR Glasses?
- • Facebook Acquired Software That Can Add Or Remove Objects From Videos
- • Your Only Guide To 4+1 New Instagram Trends
Make sure you don’t miss our interview with Kitstie Smith!
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!