Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Fake influencers, store visits, #FoodPorn and the new Facebook mobile studio!
Social media has changed marketing forever. Before, only celebrities could get endorsements. Today, anyone with a large following is proclaimed an influencer and brands are, more than ever, keen to invest large chunks of their marketing budget in them. The problem is that influencers are not always what they seem… This week we dug deep into how fake influencers are deceiving brands, and you will be badly surprised!
Facebook has taken one more step towards retail integration with new custom audiences based on store visits. The company has also launched its new mobile studio that will make your desktop look completely redundant.
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • Fake Influencers Are Deceiving Brands (And Making Good Money From It)
- • Facebook Is Testing Custom Audiences Based On Store Visits
- • No More #FoodPorn. Heinz Has Edible Instagram Posts
- • Instagram Now Also Uses Comment Threads
- • Facebook Mobile Studio: Learn To Make Great Ads With Your Mobile Phone
Make sure you don’t miss our interview with Lucy Hall!
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!