Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Instagram finally offers analytics via its API, Facebook improved reporting for Instant Articles and Snapchat may have found the solution to safeguard its business.
It is something that all marketers have been waiting for: access to metrics and insights via Instagram’s API. Yes, that means third party reporting tools will finally be able to include Instagram data!
Speaking of analytics, Facebook is making yet another push to convince publishers to use Instant Articles thanks to an new analytics tool. Also this week, has Snapchat found the way to stop copycats, and save its business?
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • Businesses Can Now Access Metrics And Insights Via Instagram’s Platform API
- • How To Grow An Email List With Instagram
- • Facebook Rolls Out A New Instant Articles Analytics Tool
- • Snapchat May Have Found A Way To Stop Copycats
- • Progressive Ads: How Facebook And Social Networks Challenge Creativity
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!
And if you want to catch up on our latest interview with Adam Graham: