Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Facebook is prepping for a GIF maker on iOS, SFMOMA is art texting, Combin grows your Instagram and NESCAFÉ invites you for a coffee break on Snapchat.
The newly found romance between Facebook and GIFs is nowhere near ending. After letting us upload GIFs directly, Facebook is now reportedly considering launching its own GIF maker for iOS!
Also making headlines this week were the Art-texting from SFMOMA, World Emoji Day, Combin – the new best app to grow your Instagram organically – and the best Snap Map activation so far.
And there’s even more for you below! Check it out now!
- • Facebook Might Be Introducing A GIF Maker On iOS
- • This Art-Texting From SFMOMA Is The Sexting Of Millennial Art Lovers
- • Any Guesses On How Many Emojis Are Sent on Messenger Every Day?
- • Grow Your Instagram Audience Organically And Effectively With Combin
- • NESCAFÉ Creates The Largest Coffee Break Between Friends On Snapchat
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!