Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! YouTube is launching heatmaps, Instagram will let you replay your Live videos, and Facebook will let you test your ad creative.
A little over a year ago, I wrote a piece about organic reach and how it wasn’t (and still isn’t) dead. This week, Linleigh “broke the Internet” with her views on why engagement is dead, and how reach is what we should all aim for. You should definitely read that one!
On the platform side, there were a few cool updates this week: YouTube is bringing heatmaps to videos with over 1K views on its platform and Instagram will now let you decide if you want to replay your Live video and add it to your Stories. Now, how about that?
And there’s even more for you below! Check it out now!
- • Engagement is Dead, Long Live Reach
- • Instagram Stories Take Live Video Up A Notch
- • New Facebook Creative Hub Feature Will Soon Let You Test Your Creative
- • Do We Get Too Many Notifications On Facebook?
- • YouTube Introduces Heatmaps For 360 And VR Videos
Have you seen our selection of books for June?
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!