Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Instagram introduces Messenger ads, Facebook albums are great again, and we tell you everything about influencers and their rates. Enjoy!
Facebook has brought even more of itself into Instagram, having launched a new ad placement for Messenger. Yes, now you can advertise your business on Instagram, inviting your followers to message you on Messenger… Although it makes perfect sense, to me it still seems a bit weird that Instagram would rather go this way than use its own messaging feature… But there again, Messenger is probably the best messaging platform for businesses.
Speaking of Instagram, we took a deep dive into Instagram influencers, how much they cost and what you should really expect from them in terms of growing your brand and/or engagement.
And there’s even more for you below! Check it out now!
- • The Truth Behind Influencer Rates And Engagement On Instagram
- • Facebook Brings Instagram Placement To “Click To Messenger” Ads
- • Grab A Gift: The World’s First Facebook Live Controlled Game
- • You Can Now Add Videos, Check-Ins And Text Posts To Albums On Facebook
- • And The Most Popular High Street Fashion Brand on Instagram Is…
Have you seen our selection of books for June? 3 Books On Paid Social Media Everyone Should Read This June
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!