Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Instagram has added more advertising objective to its Stories and Facebook a new kind of lookalike audiences. We reviewed the first AR-enabled mobile printer and has some of the best #covfefe content out there. Enjoy!
Snapchat must not feel too great this week. Instagram has introduced new objectives for its Instagram Stories ads and now it really looks like it will become hard for Snapchat to ever monetise its platform with something else than geofilters…. Harsh?
Facebook also launched a new type of custom audiences that marketers all over the world are going to love: customer lifetime value.
On other news, we have reviewed Prynt, the new mobile printer that brings your static pics to life, Harry Potter style! Are you ready?
- • New Objectives Are Now Available For Instagram Stories Ads
- • This Mobile Printer Creates Harry Potter-style Moving Images
- • Facebook Now Allows Lookalike Audiences Based On Customer Lifetime Value
- • 12 Questions With Michaela Alexis
- • The Best Branded #Covfefe Content
Have you seen our selection of books for June? 3 Books On Paid Social Media Everyone Should Read This June
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!