Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Instagram launches location Stories, Facebook wants you to connect better and Barclays’s skippable ad skips itself!
This week Instagram updated its messaging service, now allowing us to share links and landscape pictures. The platform also launched Location Stories, which allows for you own Stories to be shared with others based on the location stickers you use.
Facebook was a little more quiet, but we were not. This week we gave you awesome tips to beat the News Feed algorithm as well as on how to connect better on the platform.
And what about that skippable video ad that skips itself? Have you ever seen anything like it?
- • Facebook Messenger’s Home Screen Has A New Look
- • How To Stay Ahead Of Facebook’s Recent News Feed Algorithm Changes
- • The Skippable Ad By Barclays That Skips On Its Own
- • Facebook Wants To Help You Connect With The People You Should Know
- • Instagram Rolls Out Its Own “Location Stories” Feature
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!