Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Snapchat’s self-serve ad manager is finally here, Facebook brought Reactions to comments, and is building a new loyalty club for retailers. Ready?
It’s here. It’s for everyone (soon) and it’s awesome. Yes, I’m talking about Snapchat’s self-serve ad platform. Soon you will be able to build your own Snapchat campaigns, in the very same way you are now used to do on Facebook. And it’s great news!
Although some bad news came for Snapchat too this week: its biggest demographic, Millennials, seem to think they will leave the app as they grow older… not promising.
Facebook has also been very active this week: new Reactions on comments, a loyalty club car for retailers and a redesign for Marketplace. Just that.
- • Snapchat Ads Open Up To All Budgets With Self-Serve Ad Manager
- • You Can Now Use Reactions On Facebook Comments
- • Facebook Seems To Be Testing A Loyalty Club Feature For Retailers
- • Millennials Love Snapchat, But It’s Just A Fad
- • Facebook Is Not Giving Up On Marketplace
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!