Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Have you seen the new Facebook video covers? And what about the growth of Instagram, pixels getting smarter and bots telling you how sexy you are?
This is BIG news. Not many Pages invest a lot of time and effort in keeping their cover images relevant. But now, it seems that Facebook will make us look at covers with a new eye: the platform is testing video covers, and it looks GOOD!
This week Facebook also announced a smarter pixel for advertisers, Pinterest killed off its Like button – because it’s not a social network, it’s a discovery platform! Also, Instagram just doesn’t stop growing. Are you ready?
- • Bored Of Static Facebook Covers? Now You Can Use Video!
- • Facebook Pixel Is About To Get A Bit Smarter
- • Pinterest Is Killing Off Its Like Button, Because It’s Not A Social Network
- • This Messenger Bot Will Tell You How Sexy Your Voice Is
- • Instagram Is Unstoppable, Growing Faster Than Ever
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!