Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! It was Facebook’s F8 conference this week, and Snapchat made sure to make some noise! And Google is transforming its image search into an online shop!
Facebook’s yearly big event was on (and many new cool features were announced) but it was Snapchat who hit first with the announcement of new and improved world Lenses. The AR feature is now getting better and more users should be keen to try it out.
One notable new feature from Facebook is a new Discover tab (although that will remind you of Snapchat of course) that will will you to discover more bot and content through third party apps.
Also interesting is how Google is taking a never seen before approach to e-commerce: the Internet giant is transforming its image search into a stoppable feature! Oh my!
- • YouTube Has A Secret Dark Mode, And You Can Activate It
- • Facebook Adds Content And Bot Discovery To Messenger
- • Google Transforms Its Image Search Into A Shoppable Feature
- • Have You Been Hit By An Instagram Shadowban?
- • Snapchat’s World Lenses Promise A Whole New Experience
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!