Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Facebook will give businesses free access to Workplace, LinkedIn introduced lead gen forms and brands go wild for influencer marketing on Instagram.
This is special. LinkedIn finally adds a new feature that actually makes complete sense: a lead generation form that helps businesses collect quality leads directly from the platform. Yes, finally something good from LinkedIn.
And speaking of businesses, Facebook will soon launch a free version of its Workplace professional network. Sales are not going as planned and the company believes giving free access to its standard platform could well motivate businesses to then switch to a paid Premium edition.
Oh, and did you know brands will spend over $1 billion on Instagram influencers this year?
- • Facebook Brings Branded Content To More Pages
- • LinkedIn Introduces Lead Gen Forms To Help Businesses Collect Quality Leads
- • Developers Get Access To Facebook’s Canvas Creation API
- • Facebook Will Give Businesses Free Access To Workplace
- • Brands Will Spend Over $1 Billion On Instagram Influencers This Year
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!