Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! And it has been 100% Facebook this week (again.) It seems like the Blue giant just cannot stop on innovating these days!
There are weeks like these. Weeks when it is all about Facebook. And that’s because the blue giant is never satisfied and always wants to do and offer more to its users. Yes, Facebook is THE innovative machine.
Over the course of one week, Facebook launched a new ad format, a new camera feature, Stories, 360 Live video broadcasting and has started to let us use GIFs in comments and Pages to post in Groups they manage. You could say the engineers have been busy, right?
- • Facebook Pages Can Now Post In Groups They Admin
- • Facebook’s New Ad Format Is Built To Boost Your eCommerce Sales On Mobile
- • Facebook Rolls Out New Camera, Stories, And “Direct” Feature
- • Facebook To Test GIFs In Comments For The First Time
- • 360 Degree Live Streaming Is Now A Reality On Facebook
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!