Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: The best and most popular apps are 2019 are out, virtual influencers are the new best thing and Shutterstock has the new color trends for 2020.
It’s the time of the year when everything “best of” is going to appear on our timelines. And the “best and most popular apps” on the Apple Store is definitely where you will want to begin.
There’s an app that transforms your Touch Bar into a Tamagotchi, GitHub and Craigslist finally have apps.
Shutterstock also made headlines this week with their prediction on the new color trends for 2020. Fun.
Here you go, weekend sorted. Enjoy.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- The Best And Most Popular Apps On The Apple App Store In 2019
- This App Transforms Your Touch Bar Into A Tamagotchi
- GitHub Launches ‘GitHub For Mobile’ Beta App On iOS And Android
- Report: Virtual Influencers Have Nearly 3X Higher Engagement Rate Than Real Influencers
- Shutterstock Reveals The New Color Trends For 2020
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.