Welcome to this week’s top social media news: TikTok continues to take over social media, Facebook has a new “reward” program and LEGO’s take on Tesla’s first Supertruck is everything you wanted it to be.
While Facebook adds new user oriented features, TikTok stays busy with new social commerce features. That’s how it is when gaining new users is just not an issue for your business. Who can stop TikTok?
On the brighter side, this week saw some pretty amazing marketing from Samsung, Aviation Gin and Netflix. So great, it was all within one single ad. Amazing.
Here you go, weekend sorted. Enjoy.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- TikTok Starts Testing ‘Shopping Cart’ Social Commerce Feature
- Facebook Launches Facebook Viewpoints App To Reward Users For Their Feedback
- This Is An Ad, Within An Ad, Within An Ad, And It’s Absolutely Brilliant
- LEGO’s Take On Tesla’s First Supertruck Is Everything You Wanted It To Be
- Fiverr Opens New Store Dedicated To Helping Influencers Grow
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.