Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Facebook will start asking for your selfie, Louis Vuitton enters gaming, IKEA goes “IKEA” and there is a new social networking platform called Friended.
Your face is your password. Well, sort of. Facebook is starting asking users to upload a selfie to verify their identity on the platform. And well, this is actually a good idea.
We are also very curious to see what will happen with Friended, the new social network that wants to be the real deal.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Facebook Will Start Asking For A Selfie To Verify Your Identity
- Louis Vuitton Unveils League Of Legends Prestige Skins
- Friended Is A New Social Network That Wants To Be Just That
- Why A London IKEA Changed Its Name To To “IKEA”
- The Cookie Monster Is Back Giving Navigation Instructions On Waze
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.