Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Facebook is getting rid of gray verification badges, iOS 13.2 brings in new Emoji and Twitter says no to political ads.
Small businesses will soon lose their gray verification badges as Facebook is looking for new ways to guarantee authenticity on its platform.
And as the US elections ramp up, Twitter made a bold move this week as CEO Jack Dorsey announced the platform will no longer support political ads.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Facebook Is Getting Rid Of Gray Verification Badges For Pages
- iOS 13.2: All The New Emoji
- Voting In The US Election Can Land You A Free YouPorn Membership
- Twitter Says No To Political Ads
- Snapchat Now Lets You Draw Your Own 3D Augmented Reality Filters
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.