Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Facebook Dating is available in the US, Deutsche Bahn won Instagram and PornHub wants to clean up the beaches.
Facebook has had a busy week. The new desktop layout promised at F8 is rolling out, Facebook Dating is now available in the US, and… following the test on Instagram, the company is now also considering removing likes on Facebook too!
On the creative side, we loved the Instagram campaign by Deutsche Bahn and were once again impressed by Pornhub’s new take on saving the planet.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Pornhub Hopes To Clean Up The Planet With Dirtiest Porn Ever
- Facebook’s Dating App Is Here: Here’s The Recap
- How Deutsche Bahn Increased Sales By 24% Thanks To Instagram
- Facebook Starts Rolling Out Its New Desktop Layout
- Facebook May Also Be Removing Like Counts From Posts
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.