Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Facebook finally releases “clear history” in some countries, YouTube celebrates 6-second ads and more.
Facebook’s long awaited “clear history” tool is finally rolling out. It is now called “Off-Facebook Activity” and is available today in Ireland, South Korea and Spain.
YouTube ranked the top performing 6-second ads from July 2018 through July 2019 using an algorithm that factored in total views and engagement. And it’s all about food and beverages!
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Chats In Facebook Groups Are Going Away On August 22
- Facebook’s Long Awaited “Clear History” Is Finally Here
- These Are The 10 Best 6-Second Youtube Ads Of The Past 12 Months
- The Year Of Focus: Why Brands Should Stick To One Social Network
- Twitter Launches A New 6-Second Video Ad Unit
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.