Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Facebook changes privacy settings for Groups, Twitter is testing replies notifications and Google is all about podcasts.
Podcasting is the new marketing. Google announced it is making it easier to find and listen to podcasts directly from its search tool. And that should be enough to make you re-think your marketing strategy, should you not have your own podcast yet.
On other news, Spectacles are back (again) Twitter is testing a bunch of new features that could greatly improve the user experience and Facebook is changing the privacy settings for Groups.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Public Or Private: Facebook Groups Now Have Only Two Possible Settings
- Google Is Making It Easier To Find And Listen To Podcasts On Search
- Twitter Is Testing A Search Bar For Direct Messages
- Snap Announces Spectacles 3
- Twitter Is Testing Notifications For Replies On Specific Tweets
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.