Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Facebook is set to rename Instagram and WhatsApp, Pinterest is future-proof and AR is coming to Insta Stories.
Facebook wants to regain popularity and credibility. And as the Internet giant usually does, it will go and acquire it where it can. Instagram will soon be renamed Instagram by Facebook, and WhatsApp will soon be known as WhatsApp by Facebook.
Boring, yet so significant.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Facebook To “Rename” Instagram and WhatsApp
- Instagram Is Testing A Built-In AR ‘Background’ Effect For Stories
- 4 Reasons Why Pinterest Is Futureproof
- Here’s How Much People Would Pay To Use Popular Apps
- Kahlúa’s Playful Exhibit Celebrates Instagram Photos With 0 Likes
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.