Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Kim Kardashian made Instagram history, there’s a new #JoinChat sticker on Insta Stories and Bumble is adding audio and video calls.
While Instagram was busy introducing ads in the Explore feed, or adding a very promising #JoinChat sticker on Stories, Kim Kardashian won a $2.8M lawsuit against a company that kept tagging her in Instagram.
What a world.
Thankfully, there is still a bright side. Like getting your Big Mac delivered anywhere with a QR-enabled picnic blanket.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Kim Kardashian Wins $2.8M Lawsuit Against Company That Kept Tagging Her On Instagram
- How To Engage Your Followers With The New Join Chat Sticker For Instagram Stories
- Bumble Lets You Talk On The Phone Without Exchanging Numbers
- Instagram Is Introducing Ads In Explore Feed
- Get Your Big Mac Delivered Anywhere With This QR-Enabled Picnic Blanket
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.