Welcome to this week’s top social media news! Oculus Quest is already a success, LinkedIn introduces photo tagging and influencers are risking irradiating themselves.
Facebook almost never comments on VR sales. Except this time, sales of content for the Oculus Quest are exploding, scoring over $5 million in sales during the first two weeks! So yes, Facebook is proud.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Facebook Sold $5 Million Worth Of Oculus Quest Content In Its First Two Weeks
- How To Tag Users In Photos On LinkedIn
- Snapchat Brings Native Checkout Feature To Five Influencers
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Is Back And It Has Never Looked So Good
- Influencers Risk Irradiating Themselves For Likes
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.