Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! PornHub took the Internet by storm, Twitter adds more live capabilities to its flagship app and Google gets into the food business.
Some campaigns take the Internet by storm. With the “bonerless’ swim trunks, PornHub did just that. Millions of views in just a few days, social mentions by the thousands, the campaign is already one to remember.
But PornHub was not the only brand to do good this week. We also really loved IKEA’s take on some of TV’s most iconic living rooms. You have got to see this one too.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- PornHub Is Here To Protect Us All From Beach Boners
- You Can Now Go Live On Twitter With Up To 3 Guests
- This Laptop Contains Six Of The World’s Most Dangerous Viruses.
- Google Brings Food Ordering To Search, Maps, And The Assistant
- From Iconic TV Living-Rooms To Perfect IKEA Ads
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.