Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Instagram is testing “song lyrics” stickers and Facebook’s long-awaited clear history feature is getting business-ready.
Instagram is not giving up on finding new ways to get users engaged with Stories. The app is currently testing a new type of stickers that automatically showcases song lyrics when sharing a music video. Not something I had personally been looking for, but I can see the fun in using such feature.
Facebook is one step closer to launch its long-awaited “clear history” feature, as the company is taking proactive steps to reassure advertisers whom are the most likely to suffer from the new wave of privacy features on the platform.
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Instagram Is Testing Stickers With Song Lyrics
- Facebook Tests Third-Party Fact-Checking On Instagram
- Facebook’s Clear History Feature Is Getting Business-Ready
- Instagram Launches @shop Account To Showcase Shoppable Posts
- Facebook Now Restricts Who Can Go Live On Its Platform
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.