Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! PornHub is extremely interested in buying Tumblr, Facebook is all about video and retweeting is about to get a lot more exciting.
Did you know that Pinterest was found to be the best platform to connect emotionally with users? Not Facebook, not Instagram, but Pinterest. Surprised? Don’t be, the platform has worked hard in adding the right features for its users to feel right at home.
Now, can you guess what made us smile this week? Well, Tumblr is up for sale and, apparently, Pornhub is “extremely interested” in buying it. Now, why does that not come as a surprise?
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Pinterest Is The Best Platform To Connect Emotionally With Users
- Facebook Is Adding Messenger Lead Generation Templates To Ads Manager
- Pornhub Is “Extremely Interested” In Buying Tumblr
- Facebook Tweaks News Feed Algorithm To Further Prioritize Original Videos
- Retweeting Is About To Get A Lot More Exciting
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.