Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Snap gets into the game business, Instagram has a new quiz sticker for Stories and Facebook brings 3D photos to more devices.
Snap may have finally found its way. Tired of always watching Facebook copy its new features, the company might well be taking a route that the social media giant walked before them: gaming. And you know what? It might be the right choice for Snapchat too.
Speaking of Facebook, the platform is bringing 3D photos to more devices, including the web. The platform has also been seen testing new text effects for posts. Who knows.
This week, we got excited with Instagram’s new Quiz sticker and the rumors around the platform testing hiding likes on posts. Now that would be a novelty!
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Snapchat Launches Snap Games Platform
- Quiz Your Friends With This New Sticker For Instagram Stories
- Facebook Brings 3D Photos To Android, Stories, And The Web
- Instagram Tests Hiding Likes On Posts
- Facebook Tests Text Effects For Posts
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.