Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Twttr happens to be very popular, Skype brings screen sharing to mobile and Google shuts down Goog.gl.
Twitter’s experimental platform Twttr is already more popular among users than Twitter itself. Talk about a successful experiment. Hopefully many of the features beta testers love so much will roll out to the main app soon.
This week, we loved the new screen sharing feature on Skype for mobile, the announced universal dark mode coming to iPhones soon, and the latest ad campaign from L’Oreal.
What we did not like so much: the end of Google’s URL shortener.
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Twttr Is Already Proving More Popular Than Twitter Itself
- Skype Is Bringing Screen Sharing To Its Mobile App
- L’Oreal Has A Message For Men: Hire More Women
- Google Has Shut Down Its Goo.gl URL Shortening Service
- iOS 13 Will Introduce Universal Dark Mode And Many New Features
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing at Hootsuite, talks about how brands can create meaning in an uncertain world.