Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! LinkedIn is introducing Reactions, Twitter limits the number of daily follows and Snapchat launched its gaming platform.
They are still in beta, but Reactions are kind of a big deal on LinkedIn. The platform follows the example set by Facebook and moves away from a single “like” button, helping users express more of what they really feel.
And if you had the (bad) habit to use follow/unfollow as your main growth hacking technic on Twitter, you may want to rethink. Twitter has started limited the number of new accounts you can follow daily.
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Snapchat Launches Snap Games Platform
- Linkedin Introduces Reactions: More Ways To Express Yourself
- This Artist Revisits Timeless Masterpieces With A 2019 Touch
- Twitter Limits The Number Of Daily Follows To 400
- #UnravelHate: A New Purpose For MAGA Hats
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.