Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Big news from Instagram, new lookalike audiences on LinkedIn and a whole new way to sell burgers.
If you have ever changed your Instagram username before changing your mind and realizing your old username was no longer available, then this week’s top story is one for you. Instagram will now lock old usernames for 14 days, putting an end to username grabber bots.
On other news, LinkedIn introduced new audience targeting, including lookalikes and McDonald’s will now serve burgers with the help of machine learning…
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Instagram Will Start Locking Old Usernames For 14 Days
- Brands Can Now Add Poll Stickers To Instagram Stories Ads
- LinkedIn Introduces Lookalike Audiences, Interest Targeting, And Audience Templates
- McDonald’s Will Now Serve Burgers With The Help Of Machine Learning
- Google Launches AMP-Powered ‘Dynamic Email’ In Gmail
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.