Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Facebook rolls out quoted replies for Messenger, Instagram finally introduced “checkout” and LinkedIn improves its ad targeting one more time.
It’s finally here: this week Instagram rolled out its new “Checkout with Instagram” feature. That means the platform ow offers a complete in-app shopping experience. While it is still in closed beta, 23 brands are already using the new feature.
LinkedIn also made headlines with new lookalike audiences, interest targeting and audience templates. The platform is surely becoming a strong alternative to Facebook.
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Instagram Finally Offers A Complete In-App Shopping Experience
- Facebook Introduces Quoted Replies In Messenger
- Audi’s Latest Ad Shows That Beauty And Grace Can Sell Cars
- LinkedIn Introduces Lookalike Audiences, Interest Targeting, And Audience Templates
- This Creative Guide On How To Use Spotify Is Gold
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.