Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Facebook is planning its future and big changes could be coming, starting this year, with “clear history” and many updates to its private messaging features.
Mark Zuckerberg himself took center stage this week to share his vision for Facebook. And big changes could be coming, with a new focus on private messaging instead of “social broadcasting.”
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Facebook ‘Clear History’ Will Roll Out This Year
- Zuckerberg: The Future Of Facebook Is Private Messaging
- Facebook Is Rolling Out A Secret Dark Mode For Messenger
- Google Introduces Shoppable Ads On Google Images
- Tinder’s ‘Spring Break’ Mode Goes Live
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.