Welcome to this week’s top social media stories! Reddit has a new ad campaign objective, Instagram is working on a donation sticker and the next iPhone may be a charger too!
While everyone is getting excited about the Amazon ad platform, Reddit is quietly introducing more and more ad capabilities. Its new “app install” objective has the potential of changing the way the app industry has been approaching social media marketing.
On the Instagram front, the company is reportedly working on a “donation” sticker for Stories. And this could be Instagram’s biggest ever step to becoming the shopping platform it dreams of being. How? Well, you will have to clic below to find out!
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Reddit Introduces “App Install” Campaign Objective And Improves Its Conversion Pixel
- Which Is Better: Vertical Video Or Square Video?
- Instagram Is Working On A “Donation” Sticker For Stories
- The Next iPhone May Actually Be A Charger, Too
- Taking Your Facebook Ads Skills To The Next Level!
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.