Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Facebook experienced yet another bug, LinkedIn has a new share box and Quintly shares the key to Instagram success.
It’s not even funny anymore: Facebook faced yet another bug this week when old messages – even deleted ones – started to randomly pop back up on our inboxes… Yes, Facebook is a big broken machine and I’m not sure if there is someone who can fix it.
The good news – for us – is that other platforms are improving fast. I’m talking about LinkedIn here. The company is releasing new features after new features and LinkedIn is definitely on its way to become a real social media powerhouse.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Facebook Watch Party Is Now Available Worldwide
- Quintly Analysed 9 Million Instagram Posts; Here’s What It Learned
- It’s Not You, It’s Them: The Latest Facebook Messenger Bug
- 5 Ways To Generate Leads Using LinkedIn Company Pages
- LinkedIn Is Rolling Out A New Share Box
Don’t miss the new episode of our weekly podcast, with Janett Riebe, Pinterest’s Safety Policy Manager.
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!