Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. LinkedIn does Pages, Facebook clones Tik Tok and finally introduces the “unsend” feature on Messenger. That was a good week.
LinkedIn is on the move. Every week the platform updates or introduces something new. This time, it is Pages, a new generation of Company Pages, totally rebuilt from the ground up. LinkedIn is on its way up since it was acquired by Microsoft, and non-one will stop them.
And while LinkedIn becomes more and more interesting for marketers, Facebook is going after… the youngsters! This week, the company launched Lasso, its own version of Tik Tok, the app that has taken the young generation by storm. Lyp sync, anyone?
Finally, we came across a very – very – interesting campaign from Ibis hotels in Switzerland…. you’re going to love this one, promise.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- LinkedIn Announced Pages, The Next Generation Of LinkedIn Company Pages
- This Hotel Provides Social Media Sitters Who Take Care Of Your ‘Gram While You Relax
- Facebook Launches Lasso, A Tik Tok Clone
- 3 Things You Should Absolutely Know About Instagram Stories
- Facebook Finally Lets You “Unsend” Messages In Messenger
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!