Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Facebook is finally bringing the “unsend” feature to Messenger, LinkedIn switches to objective based advertising and the inventor of the web is trying to save it.
You wanted it, we all did, and now it’s finally coming. In the most recent app update, Facebook Messenger indicated that the “unsend” feature – that will let us delete messages up to 10 minutes after they have been sent – is coming… soon.
Another major platform update came from LinkedIn and the announcement it will now offer objective-based advertising.
But the big news this week is that Vine will return. Except that it will be called Byte…
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Coming Soon: Deleting Messages On Facebook Messenger
- Instagram Now Allows You To Share IGTV Content In Stories, Starts Testing ‘Promoted Stories’
- LinkedIn Switches To Objective-Based Advertising
- The World Wide Web Is Broken, Its Inventor Wants To Fix It
- Byte Is The New Vine And It’s Coming In Spring 2019
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!