Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. WhatsApp is getting stickers (and ads), Snapchat brought Lenses to desktop and LinkedIn ads can now be tracked via Google campaign manager!
Maybe we (the people) do not talk enough of WhatsApp. The app still kind of looks boring, yet it is growing fast and adding new features all the time. The most recent one, Stickers, made a lot of noise as people got very excited, especially with the new support for third-party sticker packs. Now brands are going to jump on this opportunity fast. Believe me. Of, and WhatsApp is planning to introduce ads soon too…
LinkedIn is definitely the platform for watch for marketers, ever since it was acquired by Microsoft to be honest. This week, LinkedIn announced a bunch of new advertising feature, the most exciting one being the ability to track ads via Google campaign manager. You wanted to test the efficiency of LinkedIn versus other platforms, you got it!
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- WhatsApp Is Introducing Stickers and Support For Third-Party Sticker Packs
- Snapchat Introduces Snap Camera, Brings Lenses To Desktop
- LinkedIn Ads Can Now Be Tracked Via Google Campaign Manager
- Facebook Tests A New Layout For Facebook Stories On News Feed, Hopes People Get Interested
- Welcome To iOS 12.1 With Group FaceTime, A “Drunk Weirdo” Emoji, And The End Of The ‘Beautygate’
Check out our latest PODCAST!This week we’re here talking social media entrepreneurship with “a man of many hats” so to speak – CEO of Nomadapp.co, Head of Growth at Admix.in, VP of Technology & Partner of Manos Accelerator via Google Launchpad… Meet Juan Felipe Campos 🙌
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!