Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Instagram is texting a new way to “tap to advance,” Facebook “announced” Ripley and YouPorn now lets you search for content using only Emojis!
Instagram never stops innovating. This week, the platform has started testing “tap to advance” – a new way to “scroll” through content in your feed. Some will love it and other are going to hate it, but the reality is that scrolling through photos lost its meaning when our feed stopped being chronological.
What really surprised me this week came from YouPorn. And no, I’m not referring to the content hosted on the site… But rather on this new innovation that lets YouPorn visitors search for content using only Emojis. Now that is something worth trying, isn’t it?
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Is This The End Of Scrolling Up And Down On Instagram?
- Facebook Unveils 3D Pictures In News Feed
- What Is Facebook’s Project ‘Ripley’?
- Instagram: B2B Marketing’s NEW Best Friend
- YouPorn Now Lets You Search For Content Using Only Emojis
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!