Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Instagram added more shopping features and is testing a new way to add hashtags to your posts. LinkedIn unveiled its new group experience and PewDiePie could lose his top spot.
They say Instagram is the new Facebook. And it could well be true. Not only is the platform adding more and more in-demand features, a recent poll on our Facebook Page also showed over a third of marketers do not believe that Facebook still has a positive impact on their business! Trouble in paradise?
So will shopping help Instagram triumph even more? It is very likely.
Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Instagram Is Testing A New Way To Add Hashtags To Your Posts
- LinkedIn Unveils Its New Groups Experience
- Is PewDiePie About To Lose His Spot At The Top?
- Instagram Expands Shopping Tags In Stories, Rolls Out Dedicated Shopping Channel In Explore
- Pernod Ricard Turns To Instagram To Find Canada’s Favorite Summer Cocktail
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!