Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Science fiction met reality this week when it was revealed Facebook has been secretly rating the trustworthiness of all of its users.
Remember Black Mirror? We knew the Chinese government has been rating citizens, well now we also know that Facebook has been doing it too. Reports show that the company has been secretly rating all of us based on our trustworthiness. But don’t go look for your score, the information is not been shared. For now.
Fortunately, in this crazy and scary world, some brands still have a beautiful sense of humor. Take Snickers for example. Check out their latest campaign, I guarantee it will put a smile on your face.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Are You Ok? Snickers Tests Users With Idiotic Banner Ad
- Influencer Marketing Guide: How To Find And Verify Influencers For Your Next Campaign
- Facebook Has Started Rating The Trustworthiness Of Its Users
- How To Design Effective Facebook Ads Creative
- A Street Artist “Improved” Facebook’s Billboards In London
Check out our 12 Questions Podcast! We talked to David Arnoux, Head of Growth and Co-Founder of Growth Tribe, Europe’s first growth hacking academy!
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!