Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Instagram Stories celebrated their 2nd birthday, Facebook Dating will launch soon and your favorite Internet Memes have grown up.
It’s hard to believe but Instagram Stories are two years old! The feature, which counts over 400M daily users, has come a long way since it was launched as a “copycat” of Snapchat.
On other news, Facebook is not giving up on Dating. But Tinder and other dating apps are feeling a little bit better after Facebook announced Dating will not be launched as a standalone app, but will be part of Facebook’s main app.
And if you are looking for something fun, check out our article on what your favorite Internet Memes really like today. It’s a must read.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- A Look Back At The Evolution Of Instagram Stories
- Facebook Dating Will Not Launch As A Standalone App
- Social Mapper Can Track Your Face Across Social Media Networks
- 3 Types Of YouTube Videos That Are Trending Right Now
- Here Are What Your Favorite Internet Memes Really Look Like Today
Check out our 12 Questions Podcast! This week, we talked to David Arnoux, Head of Growth and Co-Founder of Growth Tribe, Europe’s first growth hacking academy!
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!