Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. YouTube is getting a new tool to protect your content, Instagram wants to help you manage your followers better and Facebook helps you create better ads from your mobile device.
As a YouTube, your content is what pays the bills. YouTube understands that and has launched a new tool that helps Creators better protect their content across the web.
This week was also the one known as “the purge” on Twitter. The company started removing blocked accounts from the number of followers and many accounts have lost significant number of followers.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- YouTube Announces Copyright Match Tool To Help Creators Protect Their Content
- Instagram Is Testing A Way To Remove Followers On Public Profiles
- New Creative Tools In Facebook Ads Manager App Allow You To Create Ads From Your Mobile Device
- Many Twitter Accounts Lost A Significant Number Of Their Followers In The Recent Purge
- 700K People Tuned In To KFC’s ‘Colonel Sanders Cat Climber’ Livestream
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!