Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Instagram explained how its algorithm works, there are 157 new Emoji coming your way, IKEA launches its own clothing line, and there has been another Facebook bug… read on.
Let’s start with the good news. Unicode has announced 157 new Emoji, and yes, redheads are getting Emojis finally. Great, right? Well, there is even better. Instagram has finally revealed how its algorithm works, so now we know how to win!
Now on to the bad news. There has been yet another Facebook bug involving privacy… During the month of May, a system bug caused millions of private posts to be shared publicly on Facebook.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Here Is How Instagram’s Algorithm Actually Works
- First Look: All The 150+ New Emoji For 2018
- A Bug Caused Millions Of Private Posts To Be Shared Publicly On Facebook
- IKEA Launched A Minimalist Street-Style Clothing Line
- How To Unsend A Message On Instagram Direct
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!