Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Facebook wants to play matchmaker for brands and influencers, Instagram lets you mute other people and a Twitter bot goes wild on Fanta…
Guess what? We found out that soon you will be able to turn any existing organic Instagram post into an ad via Facebook Ad Manager. Pretty awesome, right? Oh, and Instagram is finally getting a mute button!
Facebook is also testing a “branded content matching” search engine to help brands connect with influencers on its platform.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Existing Instagram Organic Posts Can Now Be Turned Into Ads
- Facebook Is Testing A “Branded Content Matching” Search Engine
- You Can Now Share Feed Posts To Instagram Stories
- This Fun And Fearless Twitter Bot Invents New Fanta Flavors Every Hour
- Instagram Will Finally Get A ‘Mute’ Button
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!