Welcome to this week’s top social media stories, and let me tell you, this was a special one for Instagram! The company started testing in-app payments, working on a new music feature and introduced the new Emoji sliders polling feature!
Instagram is about to take the world of e-commerce by storm. The company is prepping up to roll out in-app payments and yes, that is a big game changer.
Instagram is also working on a music feature for Stories. But that’s not all. There is also a new and very engaging way to poll your friends on Instagram Stories with animated Emoji sliders!
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Get Ready To Shop: Instagram Introduces In-App Payments
- Instagram Is Working On A New Music Feature
- A Post On Kylie Jenner’s Instagram Is Worth $1m
- Emoji Sliders Are The New Way To Poll Your Friends On Instagram
- Skorr Is The New Way To Measure You Real Online Influence
Check our latest podcast with the young and talented Co-Founder and CEO of Planable, Xenia Muntean.
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!