Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: Instagram now lets you upload multiple photos at once to Stories, Facebook is doing its mea-culpa, Instadogs help each other and McDonald’s predicts the weather.
Instagram may have brought the most useful new feature to Stories: the ability to upload multiple photos and videos at once. To me, this is a game changer that will help many brands and influencers tell better stories.
And while Instagram goes forth, Facebook continues its mea-culpa, with a video that not only acknowledges where it went wrong but also tells how it intends to do better.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- You Can Now Upload Multiple Photos And Videos At Once On Instagram Stories
- Facebook Made A Video About How Bad It Has Become (And How It Will Be Good Again)
- In The UK, McDonald’s Shares Live Weather Updates With Burgers And Fries
- Instagram Dogs Step Up To Help Their Shelter Brothers
- Facebook Adds Independent Labels To Its Music Licensing Deals
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!