Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: LinkedIn has a new feature to help you connect better, Gmail is testing self-destructing emails and KFC crafted one of the best print campaigns of all times.
While Facebook is still kind of feeling sorry for itself, LinkedIn has been very active. The platform has launched a new feature, “find nearby,” that will allow its members to better connect during real-life events. The feature is 100% GDPR compliant. Just this week, LinkedIn also rolled out a new profile layout that looks pretty convincing.
This week also marked the launch of KFC latest print campaign in Hong-Kong and it is worth a look, check it out. We also shared with you our take on the latest Instagram trends.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Linkedin Has A New Feature To Help You Connect With People Who Are Nearby
- Here Are The Fonts Behind Some Of Your Favorite Brand Logos
- The New Instagram Trends You Don’t Want To Miss
- The New Gmail Comes With Self-Destructing Emails
- Did KFC Just Craft The Best-Ever Fried Chicken Print Ads?
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!