Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: Instagram rolls out collaborative group Stories, Facebook has a new ad reporting tool and two guys spent $10K on blank ads.
The more, the merrier. It seems that everything is about doing this together on social media these days. And the new collaborative Group Stories on Instagram is just about that: co-creating.
Speaking of creation, we love the story of this 2-man creative agency in Canada who decided to give customers a break for the Holidays. They bought $10K worth of media and covered billboards, social media feeds and bus stops with… blank ads. And now everyone is talking about them.
Here you go, weekend sorted. Enjoy.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Instagram Starts Rolling Out Collaborative Group Stories
- Get Ready For Nike’s CryptoKicks Blockchain-Compatible Sneakers
- Two Guys Spend $10k On Blank White Ads For The Holidays
- How To Create Facebook Augmented Reality Ads
- Facebook Launches New Ad Reporting Tools For Advertisers
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.