Since Twitter was launched back in March 2006, over 300 billion tweets have been sent throughout the world. Big, uh? And it seems 2014 might the bigger year for Twitter as it may (finally) reach maturity and, why not, even start being profitable?
Key points to take away
- – Tweets with images get as much as 5 times more engagement
- – There are approximately 20 million fake accounts on Twitter
- – Twitter counts over 241 million monthly active users
- – With 35,5 million accounts, China has the largest Twitter community
- – The most prolific user has tweeted over 6,9 million times!
How do you feel about Twitter now?
- Social Media Usage Stats in 2014 [Infographic]
- When Twitter Becomes Facebook – New Profile Layout Coming Soon
- [Infographic] Is Twitter An Effective Marketing Tool For Brands?
You might also like
More from Twitter
Twitter announced it will start testing Twitter Spaces – Clubhouse-like audio conversation rooms – to its platform later this year.
Joe Biden won the US Presidential election, and Donald Trump has become the biggest loser on Twitter. For real.
A Dutch hacker claims he successfully accessed Donald Trump's Twitter account, simply by guessing his password (and you would have …
WordPress.com announced a new feature that lets you share entire blog posts as Twitter threads, helping you amplify your content …
In its effort to protect critical dialogue on its platform, Twitter is announcing several new product and enforcement updates.