Since Twitter was launched back in March 2006, over 300 billion tweets have been sent throughout the world. Big, uh? And it seems 2014 might the bigger year for Twitter as it may (finally) reach maturity and, why not, even start being profitable?
Key points to take away
- – Tweets with images get as much as 5 times more engagement
- – There are approximately 20 million fake accounts on Twitter
- – Twitter counts over 241 million monthly active users
- – With 35,5 million accounts, China has the largest Twitter community
- – The most prolific user has tweeted over 6,9 million times!
How do you feel about Twitter now?
- Social Media Usage Stats in 2014 [Infographic]
- When Twitter Becomes Facebook – New Profile Layout Coming Soon
- [Infographic] Is Twitter An Effective Marketing Tool For Brands?
You might also like
More from Twitter
Twitter has announced a new community-driven way to address misinformation on its platform called Birdwatch.
Joe Biden will need some new followers, as Twitter announced its plans to wipe out all followers from the @POTUS …
After pausing its verification program in 2017, Twitter has now announced that it's bringing it back on January 20, 2021.