Since Twitter was launched back in March 2006, over 300 billion tweets have been sent throughout the world. Big, uh? And it seems 2014 might the bigger year for Twitter as it may (finally) reach maturity and, why not, even start being profitable?
Key points to take away
- – Tweets with images get as much as 5 times more engagement
- – There are approximately 20 million fake accounts on Twitter
- – Twitter counts over 241 million monthly active users
- – With 35,5 million accounts, China has the largest Twitter community
- – The most prolific user has tweeted over 6,9 million times!
How do you feel about Twitter now?
- Social Media Usage Stats in 2014 [Infographic]
- When Twitter Becomes Facebook – New Profile Layout Coming Soon
- [Infographic] Is Twitter An Effective Marketing Tool For Brands?
You might also like
More from Twitter
Twitter is making its reply-limiting feature available to all users. It gives you complete control over who can reply to …
Twitter seems to be working on a new subscription platform, according to a job opening posted on the company's corporate …
For Juneteenth, Twitter turned several real tweets into billboards that were advertised in cities that play an important part in …