Your LinkedIn network counts thousands of connections and your page is doing just great, but are you sure you’re leveraging all the features LinkedIn has to offer to promote both your work and your company?
LinkedIn has released an infographic with the checklist of the ‘Sophisticated Marketer‘. The infographic includes an exhaustive list of to-dos that combine old and new marketing techniques and take advantage of all the features that LinkedIn has to offer, in order to create engaging brand pages, powerful communities and impeccable employee profiles.
The checklist comes as a companion piece to the guide The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Optimize for visibility employees’ profiles and company pages by using the keywords, job titles and content links.
- – Tell your company’s story through its page and let followers know a little bit more about it.
- – Use LinkedIn‘s APIs to offer social login and customised experience, based on member’s profile data.
- – Create a branded LinkedIn community, where you can discuss with your audience, publish exclusive job openings and send emails to community members.
- – Take advantage of SlideShare to establish your brand as a thought leader.
See more details below:
Is there anything that you would like to add to the list? Are you a Sophisticated Marketer?
- The Ultimate Dos and Donts For LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Opens Its Publishing Platform To 15 Million Users
- Santa Claus Is On LinkedIn
More from Experts Talk
When Bud Light jumped on the Area 51 trending topic, they failed to understand the new reality of social media …